Login | Register
Pay HOA Dues Online
About Us
Board of Directors
Contact Us
Member Directory

Association Dues and Services
  • How much are Homes Association dues in Willow Springs?
    As a condition of purchasing property in the Willow Springs subdivision, all homeowners are required to pay annual homes association dues.  The Board of Directors is pleased to announce that dues will remain at $144 for the 2014 fiscal year.  The Board has also agreed to continue to offer a $24 rebate to homeowners who pay their dues on time.  If your dues payment is received by February 28, 2014, the amount payable will be $120. 
    Please make checks payable to the Willow Springs Homes Association, Inc. and mail them to:
    Home Association Solutions, LLC.
    P.O. Box 26145
    Overland Park, KS 66225-6145.
  • How do I contact the Homes Association?
    You can email our community manager, Nicolas Paschal, at npaschal@hasolutions.net or call him at 913-825-0001.
Property Maintenance
  • Are there property maintenance standards in Willow Springs?
    All property owners in Willow Springs must comply with the homes association’s Declaration of Restrictions.  The restrictions address a variety of property maintenance issues such as lawn maintenance, fence maintenance, vehicle regulations, and other matters.  If you have questions about a specific issue, please contact Home Association Solutions at 913-825-0001.
  • I have a problem with a neighboring or stray animal. Who should I contact?
    Issues with pets should be directed directly to Gardner Animal Control 913-856-7312 or 911 in case of emergency.
  • My neighbor's grass is too tall / house needs to be painted / has trash and debris in the yard / has a boat/RV parked in the driveway?
    Many of these issues are addressed in the Willow Springs Deed Restrictions.  If you believe a property is in violation of the restrictions, please contact Home Association Solutions at 913-825-0001 or email Nicolas Paschal, the association’s Property Manager, at npaschal@hasolutions.net.  The homes association will investigate.  If a violation is found, the owner will be instructed to correct the violation in a timely manner.  If the homeowner fails to correct the violation, the association may seek legal recourse in order to achieve compliance with the Deed Restrictions.